What are presentation folders?
A presentation folder is a cardboard folder that holds together loose sheets of paper to keep them organised and protected. But wait, there’s more! They are a great branding opportunity, and are a very good way to present your information to your customers in a smart and neat method.
Say goodbye to ratty piles of paperwork that your prospects loose among the piles of other ratty paperwork they are constantly presented with. A simply designed, nicely printed presentation folder keeps all of those important documents together, stops them from getting dog-eared and reinforces your brand and corporate image.
Lucky too that custom printed presentation folders are not expensive. A5 folders start from just $0.42 ea, and with a minimum order quantity of 50, you don’t need acres of storage space either. (Please note however that they are not 42c if you order only 50!).
Options for presentation folders
- They can be printed on the inside or the outside of the folder, or both
- The standard sizes are A4, A5, A5 landscape, DL and CD
- They have different size ‘gussets’ depending on how many sheets of paper they need to hold
- You can have a gloss or matt laminate on one or both sides, or leave them plain
- There is a choice of stocks, including a 420gsm premium stock and several recycled options
- You can have them supplied flat and assemble yourself as needed, or we can fold and glue them for you if you are after a premium product
- Foils, metallic inks, spot varnish, embossing – all of the usual special effects can be used on presentation folders. Go crazy!
Contact Printing Brisbane to order presentation folders for your company
At Printing Brisbane, we have you covered if you need professional presentation folders printing. Feel free to contact us to discuss your options.